We welcome all STS students to our Summer Fashion Course!!!
Until the 13th of July we will be very busy hosting a fashion course for a lovely group of 40 Scandinavian students. The BM Fashion Course features a full week course designed for students who have an interest in fashion.
The aim of the course is to give the participants an insight about modelling, fashion styling and fashion production, working towards the creation of their own fashion show.
Some of the workshops which are part of the course include:
- “Make-up for Fashion” with Lucy Brown
- “Basics of Fashion Photography” with Daniel Regan
- “Fashion Drawing for beginners” with Kevin Freman
- “The meaning of Fashion Styling” with Rachel Holland
- “Catwalk Workshop” with Bethania Matheus
BOOK YOUR PLACE FOR OUR AUTUMN FASHION COURSE!
We are sold out for this summer but if you would like to enquire or book your place for our next fashion course in Autumn 2012 please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Dates to be confirmed. Please check back our blog and facebook page for more info and updates!